Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Men in Seat Sixty-One
I think most of us are generally in agreement that life is short and that's why people always feel the need to try something different in life. Lately, some friends of mine choose to backpack in Taiwan to kick-start their early 20’s. Cool? Yeah, I do think that our lives need thrill and maybe extreme on occasion. Should you be on a tight budget, backpack is definitely sth you're looking for. Imagine you can literally leave your work or study and get away from all of it backpacking all the way from London to Singapore. But how? Hehe! Few days ago, I came across this website- http://www.seat61.com/Trans-Siberian.htm. Before setting out, one must do research and study in details of the destinations. Only then, one will be able to spend the least, enjoy the most. The men in seat sixty-one(he picks seat sixty-one of the train wherever he travels) tells you how to plan a journey across Euro-Asia via the Trans-Siberian Railway, which I suppose will be the longest ride. You might have flat ass upon arrival! The webpage has his account of his journey and telling you noteworthy places along the journey. I always want to try backpacking cause I think it will undeniably different from 5 star luxurious vacations i used to have.Anyone of you want to backpack? Register yourself here. Sometimes in recent, we shall go backpack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wanna go backpacking too!!
:)
hey brother! u had won a prize. plz go my blog n redeem ur prize imediately!
Halo,boleh tak don't so cunning cheating people to hit your blog?=.= where's my hundred thousand price?
Post a Comment