Few moments ago, I saw few photos on snowing in Las Vegas. That's cool, I thought. Search results in yahoo shows that those pictures are nth fake. Then I was like.."wtf".Frankly, I always dream that I could be in Las Vegas for a long stay. It seems that they don't really have to work but having fun, gambling with professional gamblers, dining with the rich but high crime rate( too much influence of CSI:Las Vegas, XD).Talking bout' snowing in a desert, it's nothing new. Las Vegas encountered several snowstorm in the past and the current one is the eighth disastrous in the history where some parts of the city is covered by 2 inch of snow blanket. The scenery is spectacular. The last time I played with snow is again at Genting Snowhouse. T.T However, I did experienced the real snow before and very 'syok' I would say coz as you know la, M'sia summer all year long and the only place you can find snow-like stuff is Genting or inside your fridge. Also, on my other perspective, the earth is getting sicker. Climate change due to whose fault? Bukit Antarabangsa landslide incident due to whose fault? Go green okay? The earth will love you more.


I have no idea who these girls are. Lights shone through the piramid.


Looks like movie scene. Photo below: Downtown of Las vegas
No comments:
Post a Comment